The Wisconsin Youth Department would like to invite you all to the 2019 Wisconsin Winter Festapalooza! We look forward to seeing you there! We believe that you will have an awesome time!
Be sure to print off the Cascade Mountain Release of Liability and Snow tube Rental Agreements, have a parent or legal guardian sign them and bring them to camp with you. The forms are available to print after you complete registration. All minors must be accompanied by a chaperone of the same gender.
Would you like more information? Keep reading!
What are the Details?
• Pastor Edgar DeLeon will be our speaker
• Check in will begin at 6 pm Friday in Fireside Lodge
• Our first meeting will take place on Friday evening at 8pm
• There are two options of participation. You can choose to attend the entire weekend or Sabbath only.
• One expense-paid sponsor per church for each gender group. (Skiing is not covered)
• Sleeping arrangements are dorm style
The ski trip is available for Ages 14-99 (other ages with exceptions).
$0 for Current Wisconsin Academy Students
$35 for any current Pathfinders/TLT's/SDA School Students(High School & University).
$50 for anyone else
This is just for attendance/lodging/meals. Young people are able to just come and not ski or board.
The lift ticket is: $23 Saturday Night after 5pm.
$49 for Sunday
$20 for Monday
The ski rental including helmet: $30 per day
Helmet rental: $5 per day
***Helmets are required and not optional. You don't wear a helmet, you don't ride. Conference Insurance rule.***
• Great music, food, and fellowship as well as skiing at Cascade Mt.
• Dynamic small group discussions
• Meet new friends
• Spiritual memories
What do I bring?
• Your best attitude
• A Bible
• Sleeping bag/pillow
• Casual, decent clothes
• Towel, toothbrush, etc.
• Winter recreation clothes and equipment
What are the rules?
• Be involved.
• Please no iPods, iPads, or mp3 players
• Be courteous
• Be accountable to Sponsor
• Be supportive
• Give attention to Christian lifestyle
****Everyone is required to wear a helmet when participating in winter sports****
Where can I get more information?
• (715) 544-8008 (Shanna's Number)
• firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
See you soon!